If you wish to receive information, you must allow your personal data to be collected and processed. This data will be processed solely for the purposes of responding to your requests. You may not wish to provide your personal data, which is your right.
Your data will not be communicated to third parties and will be processed only by appointees.
You may, at any time, exercise your rights under the law, in particular under Legislative Decree 196/03, which includes the following rights:
- To obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
- To obtain details concerning:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purpose of data processing;
- the logic behind data processing using electronic instruments;
- the identity of the Data Controller, data managers and the representative, pursuant to section 5, paragraph 2;
- the identity of subjects or categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated or who may come into possession of the data, the appointed representative of the Data Controller in the country, data managers or appointees.
- You also have the right to obtain:
- the updating, rectifying or integration of the data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blockage of the data processed unlawfully, including any data not required to be stored after collection and processing;
- certification that the above rights have been notified to those in receipt or possession of the data except where this is impossible or requires an effort clearly disproportional with the protection of the rights involved.
- You may object in full or in part:
- for legitimate reasons, to the processing of your personal data, albeit relevant to the purposes of data collection;
- to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of sending you advertising, direct sales materials or to carry out market research or provide commercial information.